1.29.2010

Do-It-Yourself Storage Cubes

I love to have things put in their place, I like to be able to find things when I want to instead of spending an extra ten minutes finding the thing.  An extra ten minutes when my little guy falls asleep is an eternity, naps are sacred time around here.  Anyways, a few months ago I stumbled on this post and have had it in my to-do file.  My sewing room is in desperate need of some organization.  After seeing Dana's amazingly organized sewing room I knew that I needed to get moving. 
I wanted to try two sizes a 6 inch and a 12 inch.  Once I started sewing it went so fast, and I loved the result.
 
The dotted fabric is 100%, the floral is a decorator fabric. 
 
So, now that I know how to make really cute storage cubes I have no excuse as to why my sewing room looks the way it does.  I also have another idea brewing in my head using these nifty cubes.  Next week I will post some before and afters.
-Joanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these!!! Great idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...