5.11.2011

Primary Pinwheel Quilt

When my little nephew was born I made a quilt for him.  Baby quilts are so fun because you can try out a pattern and it usually doesn't take very long.  Well now his mom is expecting again and is due at the end of the month--so I made another quilt.
I wanted bright colors and I wanted to try two different kinds of pinwheels.
There were a lot of tirangles left over so I added some to the back.
The binding is the same colors as the pinwheels.
My SIL opening the quilt at the baby shower-she was surprised.  I love how it turned out.
Speaking of a baby shower I made some cake pops for the event--these little guys were supposed to be babies, but I couldn't find a candy necklace to make the pacifiers. They weren't as hard as I thought they would be and plan to try them out in different flavors.

1 comment:

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

This quilt is gorgeous! I love the bright colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...