8.21.2012

Pennant Banner

My hubby's grandma passed away last week, and his grandpa 6 weeks prior.  It's been a whirlwind summer of family and events.  I have been working on projects, but mostly just loving my little babe and learning how to entertain my 3 year old now that his best friend is in school all day.  Trying to sew or craft while you have a 3 year old literally hanging on you is hard work.  Somehow I will figure out how to manage.  I was able to make a pennant banner for my little guys room.
Here's the before.  The sun makes this room so bright and I couldn't get a good picture with the blinds open.
After--bright and cheery.  We moved the crib in here too.  The mobile of butterflies is from this post.
I have another project coming using smaller pennants.  
Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...